- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes (I used one plain can and one can of Rotel b/c that's what was in the cupboard!)
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced (Not chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp each: dried oregano,basil, and rosemary (I had no rosemary so left that out)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Pour the olive oil on bottom of crock pot place in chicken breasts, salt and pepper each breast put sliced onion on top of chicken then put in all the dried herbs and garlic cloves pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes.
- Cook on high 4 hours, serve over angel hair pasta or alone with side of rice.