Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Yummy Chicken Parmesan

I modified this from a recipe I found....to which I cannot find now, but I think I got it pretty good from memory. Only thing I need to ponder is temperatures! Seriously, this was SO good, very easy and the juiciest chicken. Definitely be making this again!

Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts
Salt & Pepper
bread crumbs
light mayo (or whatever you want to use to make the crumbs stick!)
jar of pasta sauce
mozzarella
Parmesan

1) Salt and pepper your chicken. Then lightly coat your chicken with mayo and dredge in bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet and cook for about 40 minutes @ 375.
2) In a baking dish, pour half of the jar of sauce. Place chicken on sauce and top with remaining half. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and bake for 20 minutes.

We served ours with a side of pasta and a salad. Yum-o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment